Sunday, February 7, 2010

a LOT of catching up to do.....

As I went to our blog this morning, I couldn't believe that I hadn't written a new post since the first week of DECEMBER!?!? Where has the time gone? Oliver is now just over 5 months old!

We had a wonderful Christmas holiday - spending time with both sides of the family. We went to my parents' house and spent Christmas Eve with my mom and dad, sisters, and brother. We spent the night at our house Christmas Eve and had a visit from Santa! In the afternoon on Christmas Day we went to Aunt Gretchen and Uncle Todd's and Elliott and Oliver had TONS of fun with their cousins.

The new year brought us the stomach flu - Elliott and I were hit pretty badly. Oliver and Jack (thank goodness) both were spared - I'm still in shock that neither of them got it!

I'm warning you right now that this blog post will be filled with pictures - mainly to catch up on what's been going on.

The boys with Santa



Opening presents with Daddy on Christmas morning


4 months old!


Cooking with Daddy in the kitchen
Plowing with Daddy
5 months old!

No comments: