Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Train - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!

Well, it's been a long time since my last post - it's been tough to keep up! I returned to work last week and it was bittersweet leaving all of my boys (including their father!) Things went well and Jack seems to be adjusting very well to having both boys at home. I didn't hear alot of complaints about not being able to get some work done, so I'm taking that as a good sign. I'm sure having Elliott in school 2 mornings is helping quite a bit.

We were able to ride on the pumpkin train last weekend with some of our friends and Elliott had a BLAST! I really wish it would have been warmer so that he could have enjoyed the pumpkin patch a little more. It was FRIGID! Here's some outtakes:



Elliott and his buddy Charlie!

On the green tractor:

Until next time.....
Sara :)

No comments: